About Pat Soltys
Hi, I am Pat Soltys, candidate for Tucker City Council, District 1, Post 1. My husband Mark and I moved here in 2004 and have made what is now District One of Tucker, our home. I have always been involved in my communities and this time was no different.
I bring a lot of skills and experience including having held elected office and served as an officer on the school board in Coventry, CT.
Community service was a part of our family upbringing. My father always said that we needed to be a part of the solution and not simply voice discontent about what was happening.
You will find that I am easy to reach and value strong communications.
My Bio and Information
Pat Soltys is a founding partner on the Smoke Rise Agents team and holds a brokers license with has over 35 years of experience in the real estate industry. She is the point person for listings and marketing on the Smoke Rise Agents team of Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. Pat has been licensed in four states and has had top production in each company and many awards.
Her skills in business and real estate expertise led her to consulting in the real estate and technology industries with a client base that includes all major franchisors, many large independent companies, Fortune 500 companies and many tier 2 and 3 companies. She is atuned to the best practices of business. Owner of over 300 copyrights including books, articles and tools as well as training for several industries, she is also the owner of Soltys, Inc. Consulting.
• Staff writer, social media lead and web creator as well as advertiser in The Smoke Signal.
• Past Director, DeKalb Association of Realtors® and Georgia Association of Realtors®. Served on the boards of Smoke Rise Country Club, Spencers Mountain Homeowners Association, and CASA. Past Member and contributor to the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA) and The Georgia Real Estate Educators Association (GREEA).
• Smoke Rise Community Association member and member of Smoke Rise Country Club. Active in community affairs. Elected to and served in public office as an officer on the School Board in Coventry CT and negotiator for the school board against 11 unions.
• Tucker Business Association Member and GFWC Stone Mountain Woman’s Club Member.
• Winner of numerous industry and business awards including the Pinnacle Award for each year in Atlanta area real estate practice.
• Served on International, National, State and local industry and business committees as well as task forces including economic development projects and committees like Parkway 66, City of Manassas, and Governor’s Technology Task Force.
• A resident of Smoke Rise, hobbies include golf, cooking, entertaining, reading, writing, and gardening. Pat and her husband Mark have raised six kids – two of our own and four from challenged families - all grown and now successful on their own.